Annoying TPMS Light on a Dashboard because Tire Sensor(s) just failed?
Do you want to mount new summer/winter wheels without TPMS sensors?
Garage or Dealer are overcharging for TPMS sensors and labour?
Introducing the Worlds First TPMS BYPASS – Low Tyre Pressure Light Repair Emulator
The device we sell is a very simple and a lifelong solution to the annoying dash light indicator. It’s designed by our engineers and manufactured according to the highest standards. Ideal for any tyres winter/summer with or without TPMS sensors. TPMS Bypass consists of a small box which can be discreetly placed usually at the front of the vehicle.
- Requires 2 x AA batteries only!
- Connects by wireless signal!
- Ideal for Winter and Summer tires!
- No need to replace faulty TPMS sensors!
- No need to take your car to the garage or dealer!
- Bypass all wheels with or without TPMS Sensors!
- Detailed Installation Instructions Included!
With step by step instructions supplied our TPMS Bypass will take less than 15 min to connect and BYPASS TPMS SYSTEM/SENSORS in the vehicle and you’re ready to GO!
What is excellent that this Low Tyre Pressure Light Repair Bypass box works by a wireless signal and not a hardwiring. Additionally, once our box is removed from the vehicle TPMS system reverts back to it’s original preset. Our device is also suitable for vehicle Annual Tests such as MOT, NCT or any other.
FORD Focus 12/2010 – 10/2017
- 1 x TPMS – Tire Pressure Monitoring System BYPASS
- 1 x Detailed Fitting Instructions
This compatibility pre-check is suitable for the majority of Ford vehicles.
Vehicles with a PUSH BUTTON ignition start, please follow the steps below.
1. With vehicle off, press and release the brake pedal.
2. Press, and hold, the START button until chime sounds.
3. Power off by pushing the button 1 time.
4. Press, and hold, the START button until chime sounds.
5. Power off by pushing the button 1 time.
6. Press, and hold, the START button until chime sounds.
7. Press and release the brake pedal.
8. Power OFF by pushing the button 1 time.
9. Press, and hold, the START button until chime sounds.
10. Power OFF by pushing the button 1 time.
11. Press, and hold, the START button until chime sounds.
12. Power off by pushing the button 1 time.
13. Press, and hold, the START button until chime sounds.
The car horn should sound once meaning that your car is compatible with our device!
Vehicles with an IGNITION KEY, please follow the steps below.
1. Place the key in the ignition in the off position (do not turn the key)
2. Place foot on the brake for 2 seconds and remove
3. Turn the ignition key to the second position so that the dash lights are illuminated. Do not start the engine.
4. Return the key to the off position.
5. Turn the ignition key to the second position so that the dash lights are illuminated. Do not start the engine.
6. Return the key to the off position.
7. Turn the ignition key to the second position so that the dash lights are illuminated. Do not start the engine.
8. Place foot on the brake for 2 seconds and remove.
9. Return the key to the off position.
10. Turn the ignition key to the second position so that the dash lights are illuminated. Do not start the engine.
11. Return the key to the off position.
12. Turn the ignition key to the second position so that the dash lights are illuminated. Do not start the engine.
13. Return the key to the off position
14. Turn the ignition key to the second position so that the dash lights are illuminated. Do not start the engine.
The car horn should sound once meaning that your car is compatible with our device!
Buy With Confidence
- Highly skilled engineering Team with 10+ Years’ experience in automotive sensing particular in Low Tyre Pressure Light Repair Emulators.
- Our Professional Staff is skilled and cover all aspects of Design to Shipping including prompt customer service.
- Patented technology revolutionary device, Researched and developed in-house, using the very latest design Simulation tools and testers.
- This solution is designed as non-invasive. It will switch OFF that annoying TPMS light Without modifying your Vehicle in any way. Simply switch it off and your vehicle is no longer using this technology. Unlike other solutions that re-write the ECU which is a permanent modification.
- 60 – Days Money Back Guarantee no questions asked. If you don’t like the product or just change your mind.
- Fast and tracked World Wide Shipping usually with 1-2 weeks delivery timeframe.
- The Device comes with 5-year Warranty and detailed installation instructions.
Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems
An increasing number of vehicle makes and models are fitted with TPMS – tyre pressure monitoring systems. Most new vehicles manufactured since 2012(EU) and 2005(US) have TPMS integrated as standard. A sensor valve in each tyre monitors tyre pressures and reports low pressures or tyre pressure imbalances to the driver via the dashboard display.
Battery exhaustion a looming issue with TPMS sensor units
One of the most common TPMS sensor issues are batteries failing within the pressure sensors. Typically, the batteries will start to decline rapidly after 5 years of operation and such batteries cannot be replaced. Furthermore, when one TPMS battery fails the remaining wheels batteries will soon fail. This is because the batteries have been fitted to the sensors about the same time. In addition to this, TPMS sensor stems can also become corroded over time as they are open to the elements and take on everything the road as to throws at them.
Did You Know?
Faulty TPMS sensors can now result in an immediate MOT/NCT or any other Vehicle test failure. In UK ss of 1st January 2015, vehicles manufactured from 2012 displaying TPMS warning light on the dashboard will fail its MOT test. Car dealers want you to bring your car to them to replace the TPMS sensors. Depending on your dealership, expect to spend between £120-£210/$150-$250 PER WHEEL to have them replaced and coded to the OBD (onboard diagnostics). Only for a fraction of a cost, this device will Bypass TPMS system in your vehicle! No need to take your car to the dealer or garage! With step by step instructions supplied Low Tyre Pressure Light Repair Emulator will take less than 15 min to connect and BYPASS TPMS SYSTEM/SENSORS in the vehicle and you’re ready to GO!
You Are the Best Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Rely on TPMS to warn you only of a puncture or an active air leak. It’s your responsibility as a driver to check your tire pressures monthly, or at least have them checked by someone else. On new cars, the automaker’s recommended pressure is on a placard on the driver’s doorjamb. On older cars, it can be on the trunk lid. It is not on the tire.
Nicholas Rando (verified owner) –
Device works perfectly as described, no problem since install. Thankyou
Peter Hodges –
Absolutely brilliant. Took 5 minutes to install, just read the instructions carefully. Worth every penny
BOB SMITH (verified owner) –
Got my TPMS bypass a few days ago. Took me about 2/3 mins to set up (you need a quiet area as the chirp was very quiet) but once it was fitted job done. Instructions easy to follow.
l have been driving about 120 mls back and forth to work and no signs of any flashing lights.
As the wheels are only on through the summer months or weeks !!!! this bypass sensor was better than buying 4 x wheel sensors at nearly £100. So thanks to SRSdrive.
Money well spent ,would recommend to anyone.
FORD st. 2016M.Y
Nathan Mallon (verified owner) –
Got this because I have no sensors in my summer wheels. Very easy to set up under 5 mins and after several days driving about NO tpms light on brilliant device
MY 2016 ST FOCUS
Anne (verified owner) –
Excellent, does what it says
Stephen A. (verified owner) –
Lost Without It !!!! Great Item !!! Fantastic Post Purchase Support !!!! Fast Delivery !!!!!! The Best Money I Have Spent For Ages !!!!!
ROBERT SMITH (verified owner) –
Brilliant little box of tricks. Programmed in about 3mins allowing me to run my summer wheels and tyres without Ford TPM valves. So now my winter wheels and tyres (original wheels) are back on. Job done.
After all we didn’t worry about sensors before they were invented!
Michael H. (verified owner) –
Worked as stated, nothing more and nothing less.
Johan M. (verified owner) –
Acheté pour une Focus Mk 3.5 de 2018 Europe car je montais une autre paire de jantes hiver non équipées de TPMS. Sceptique au début, je me suis ravisé car c’est un fonctionnement plus que parfait ! Un grand bravo d’avoir fabriqué un outil à la hauteur de nos attentes ! Je recommande vivement !
David C Paull (verified owner) –
Bought this product with superb fast delivery. Set up was so easy, and it does exactly what it says. Amazing little box 5*
David Gregory (verified owner) –
Brilliant just took five minutes to program in
works great set up is very easy
Martin T. (verified owner) –
It works! Quite easy to set up and my vehicule passed national technical assesmemt without any problem. 😉
Rob O. (verified owner) –
Vehicle was an Australian delivery so required the EU Spec Device, not US. Worked perfectly! Highly recommended.
Malcolm (verified owner) –
Excellent little device. Easy to setup. Works perfectly and has saved me a lot of hassle buying and fitting new sensors.
Hrvoje (verified owner) –
Worked like a charm from the first minute I deployed it to my 2016. focus. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to get rid of tmps sensors and/or the warning light on dashboard.
Christian Niejahr (verified owner) –
Gary (verified owner) –
Very easy to set up and works perfectly.
Denis Stables –
The device is a great idea, unfortunately I was unable to use it due to a problem on my car. The service was second to none. Recommend this.
Roger M. (verified owner) –
Easy to set-up. Solved my problem with the MOT unit I had the Tyre sensor replaced.
Martin (verified owner) –
Works fine with my Ford Focus (2014), but waited quite long for it due to customs and than needed to go to CZ Post for it…
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Bobby R. (verified owner) –
Great company to deal with, product worked as it should-perfectly