Annoying TPMS Light on a Dashboard because Tire Sensor(s) just failed?
Do you want to mount new summer/winter wheels without TPMS sensors?
Garage or Dealer are overcharging for TPMS sensors and labour?
Introducing the Worlds First TPMS BYPASS – Low Tire Pressure Light Repair Emulator
The device we sell is a very simple and a lifelong solution to the annoying dash light indicator. It’s designed by our engineers and manufactured according to the highest standards. Ideal for any tyres winter/summer with or without TPMS sensors. TPMS Bypass consists of a small box which can be discreetly placed usually at the front of the vehicle.
- Requires 2 x AA batteries only!
- Connects by wireless signal!
- Ideal for Winter and Summer tires!
- No need to replace faulty TPMS sensors!
- No need to take your car to the garage or dealer!
- Bypass all wheels with or without TPMS Sensors!
- Detailed Installation Instructions Included!
With step by step instructions supplied our TPMS Bypass will take less than 15 min to connect and BYPASS TPMS SYSTEM/SENSORS in the vehicle and you’re ready to GO!
What is excellent that this Low Tire Pressure Light Repair Bypass box works by a wireless signal and not a hardwiring. Additionally, once our box is removed from the vehicle TPMS system reverts back to it’s original preset. Our device is also suitable for vehicle Annual Tests such as MOT, NCT or any other.
COMPATIBLE with US FORD variants
MUSTANG mfg 2007 – 2011
MUSTANG mfg 2007 – 2011
NOTE: Check manufacturing date and compare it with our compatibility table. Look at the door frame sticker for manufacturing date, month and year (DATE OF MFG). Manufacturing and registration dates usually are different and the device might not be compatible or you may need a different device
- 1 x TPMS – Tire Pressure Monitoring System BYPASS
- 1 x Detailed Fitting Instructions
This compatibility pre-check is suitable for the majority of Ford vehicles.
Vehicles with a PUSH BUTTON ignition start, please follow the steps below.
1. With vehicle off, press and release the brake pedal.
2. Press, and hold, the START button until chime sounds.
3. Power off by pushing the button 1 time.
4. Press, and hold, the START button until chime sounds.
5. Power off by pushing the button 1 time.
6. Press, and hold, the START button until chime sounds.
7. Press and release the brake pedal.
8. Power OFF by pushing the button 1 time.
9. Press, and hold, the START button until chime sounds.
10. Power OFF by pushing the button 1 time.
11. Press, and hold, the START button until chime sounds.
12. Power off by pushing the button 1 time.
13. Press, and hold, the START button until chime sounds.
The car horn should sound once meaning that your car is compatible with our device!
Vehicles with an IGNITION KEY, please follow the steps below.
1. Place the key in the ignition in the off position (do not turn the key)
2. Place foot on the brake for 2 seconds and remove
3. Turn the ignition key to the second position so that the dash lights are illuminated. Do not start the engine.
4. Return the key to the off position.
5. Turn the ignition key to the second position so that the dash lights are illuminated. Do not start the engine.
6. Return the key to the off position.
7. Turn the ignition key to the second position so that the dash lights are illuminated. Do not start the engine.
8. Place foot on the brake for 2 seconds and remove.
9. Return the key to the off position.
10. Turn the ignition key to the second position so that the dash lights are illuminated. Do not start the engine.
11. Return the key to the off position.
12. Turn the ignition key to the second position so that the dash lights are illuminated. Do not start the engine.
13. Return the key to the off position
14. Turn the ignition key to the second position so that the dash lights are illuminated. Do not start the engine.
The car horn should sound once meaning that your car is compatible with our device!
Buy With Confidence
- Highly skilled engineering Team with 10+ Years’ experience in automotive sensing particular in Low Tire Pressure Light Repair Emulators.
- Our Professional Staff is skilled and cover all aspects of Design to Shipping including prompt customer service.
- Patented technology revolutionary device, Researched and developed in-house, using the very latest design Simulation tools and testers.
- This solution is designed as non-invasive. It will switch OFF that annoying TPMS light Without modifying your Vehicle in any way. Simply switch it off and your vehicle is no longer using this technology. Unlike other solutions that re-write the ECU which is a permanent modification.
- 60 – Days Money Back Guarantee no questions asked. If you don’t like the product or just change your mind.
- Fast and tracked World Wide Shipping usually with 1-2 weeks delivery timeframe.
- The Device comes with 5-year Warranty and detailed installation instructions.
Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems
An increasing number of vehicle makes and models are fitted with TPMS – tyre pressure monitoring systems. Most new vehicles manufactured since 2012(EU) and 2005(US) have TPMS integrated as standard. A sensor valve in each tyre monitors tyre pressures and reports low pressures or tyre pressure imbalances to the driver via the dashboard display.
Battery exhaustion a looming issue with TPMS sensor units
One of the most common TPMS sensor issues are batteries failing within the pressure sensors. Typically, the batteries will start to decline rapidly after 5 years of operation and such batteries cannot be replaced. Furthermore, when one TPMS battery fails the remaining wheels batteries will soon fail. This is because the batteries have been fitted to the sensors about the same time. In addition to this, TPMS sensor stems can also become corroded over time as they are open to the elements and take on everything the road as to throws at them.
Did You Know?
Faulty TPMS sensors can now result in an immediate MOT/NCT or any other Vehicle test failure. In UK ss of 1st January 2015, vehicles manufactured from 2012 displaying TPMS warning light on the dashboard will fail its MOT test. Car dealers want you to bring your car to them to replace the TPMS sensors. Depending on your dealership, expect to spend between £120-£210/$150-$250 PER WHEEL to have them replaced and coded to the OBD (onboard diagnostics). Only for a fraction of a cost, this device will Bypass TPMS system in your vehicle! No need to take your car to the dealer or garage! With step by step instructions supplied Low Tire Pressure Light Repair Emulator will take less than 15 min to connect and BYPASS TPMS SYSTEM/SENSORS in the vehicle and you’re ready to GO!
You Are the Best Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Rely on TPMS to warn you only of a puncture or an active air leak. It’s your responsibility as a driver to check your tire pressures monthly, or at least have them checked by someone else. On new cars, the automaker’s recommended pressure is on a placard on the driver’s doorjamb. On older cars, it can be on the trunk lid. It is not on the tire.
gerry_hannon (verified owner) –
08 Mustang GT with aftermarket rims and tires which TPMS won’t work on. You know the routine… Annoying error message and beep and dash light when you just turn the key on, and again when you start, and the whole time you are driving the yellow light stays on. Really irritating especially at night. I admit I was skeptical this tire pressure band sensor emulator would solve my problem. Followed the procedure and it totally works. Like, I don’t write reviews, and was so impressed and relieved to have that irritation gone, I had to come back and share. Awesome product. Thank you
Dave (verified owner) –
What an exceptional product. Tire light on is a real hassle, but no more! This product came quickly and worked perfectly. Highly recommend.
Tyler Kociencki (verified owner) –
Swapped aftermarket wheels without TPMS sensors onto my 2008 Mustang GT and hated the little light on the cluster. So glad I found this solution! It works perfectly and it’s easy to use. Much more affordable than installing OEM sensors. Couldn’t be happier with this product.
Eddie O’Connell (verified owner) –
Used on my brother 2008 GT after 4yrs of driving around with the annoying light on the dash as he had after market wheels…He was skeptical at 1st when I took it out of the box and then we followed instructions…absolutely brilliant bit of kit!!!…TOP product.
Greg Culy –
I love your product. I had continuous, expensive and annoying problems with my aftermarket wheels and TPMS sensors on my 2011 Mustang GT (USA). Your unit took about 7 days to arrive the USA from the date of purchase (not bad at all). I took the unit out of the package. I followed the supplied instructions step-by-step, and FANTASTICALLY the TPMS sensor bypass worked right away and it connected to my car and re-programmed the TPMS on the very first try. My TPMS sensor fault light is gone on my dashboard and I could not be happier. Thank you for a wonderful product and one that works exactly as advertised at a very fair price. Thanks TPMS Bypass. Great product. 5 of 5 stars. Highly recommended.
peter (verified owner) –
Works exactly as advertised. No issues whatsoever. Excellent product
Carlos (verified owner) –
I’m very happy with this TPMS bypass device. It has worked flawlessly since I installed it. I don’t have to see that annoying sensor light on my dash anymore!
Joseph G. (verified owner) –
Keith (verified owner) –
Worked as stated and easy to setup. I do not have the tire sensors in my snow tires, but with the TPMS Bypass you wouldn’t know it. I check my tire pressure all the time, even with the sensors as the sensors do not notify you of a low tire problem until the pressure drops below 20 psi anyways. That is too low for safety as far as I am concerned. I recommend them highly.
Oliver Müller (verified owner) –
Thomas Bregger (verified owner) –
Sean C. (verified owner) –
It really works just as they say. Super easy to use. Couldn’t be happier with the product!
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Excellent product! Would highly recommend!
Markku W. (verified owner) –
Nice piece indeed, reasonable priced and easy to install. I was afraid of teaching the unit, but everything went as described, without any problems.
Charles G. (verified owner) –
Extremely happy with tpmsbypass it is exactly what I needed been 6 months still working perfectly!
Thomas R England (verified owner) –
Great product. Easy to install. Light on dash is GONE!! THANKS!!!
stuart k. (verified owner) –
Brilliant product, solved my Mustang 2007 S197 issues instantly. Thank you
ROBERT W. (verified owner) –
the tpms light is still off but i haven’t road tested yet to see the real results.
Roy Cattlin (verified owner) –
J L. (verified owner) –